Edit Followers Box
Monday, December 21, 2015 | 6:47:00 PM | 5 comments
Okay, i make this tutorial because somebody request it to me.
yap, thanks to Leya who request this,
because its mean i have topic to make a tutorial, haha.
*click the picture*
Okay, now, i'll teach you how to edit followers box.
like.. how to put background and change the font color.
click the picture to look!
Get it what i mean? Now, follow this step!
1. Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML
2. Press ctrl+f and then find your followers code, (fast way find friendconnect code).
3. Find it? Now find your followers box code that looks like this code!
- See? Just put background: url(URL BACKGROUND)like that one!
- Nah.. the green code is the font code in your followers box, find color code here!
- And then the pink code is the width followers box, if you mind to re-size it.
4. Because we cannot preview it by click preview button, so we have to save it first and then view your blog. If there is a problem, then just press ctrl+z in your Edit HTML box to undo. If there is a question, ask in comment box, i will help you. Okay?
Hope it works!^^